Although it is best to attend live training with a Sensei or 1440 System Guru, completing the self-learning checklist can enable you to effectively participate in 1440 meetings.
- Read everything on the this site.
- Watch the video of a 1440 Meeting.
- Download and study What-Why-How and complete the Learning Assessment. Completing the Learning Assessment is an “open book” exercise.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Muhlenkamp, Dan email@example.com with any questions.
- Schedule a telephonic appointment with Dave or Dan to review your answers on the Assessment.
- Once you have completed the checklist, you will receive a certificate of training.
The entire course of study will take 2 to 2.5 hours.
1440 System In A Nutshell
The “Cheat Sheet” is a list of general terms and abbreviations used in the 1440 meeting. Your company may have customized some of these, not use all of these, or added additional terms and abbreviations.